- CIHR (Canadian Institutes of Health Research)
- Heart and stroke
- Canadian Cardiovascular Society
- Canadian Cardiovascular Congress
- "From Research to Practice: A Knowledge Transfer Planning Guide" developed by the Institute for Work Health
- "Brokering Digest" by The Canadian Health Services Research Foundation
- "Development and Validation of Improved Algorithms for the Assessment of Global Cardiovascular Risk in Women. The Reynolds Risk Score". JAMA Ridker et al. 297 (6): 611"
- "Canadian Institutes of Health Research Gender and Sex-Based Analysis in Health Research: A Guide for CIHR Peer Review Committees"
- "Evidence-Based Guidelines for Cardiovascular Disease Prevention in Women: 2007 update". Circulation. 2007;115;1481-1501;"
Articles / Guides